Dealing with hydrochemical and environmental chemical data can be exhausting and with GeoSquare we provide a service which assists clients to overcome this hurdle.
Our extensive experience with this field allows us to provide strategic advice to optimise monitoring performance, analyte selection with minimal cost impacts. Due to different operational settings, above or below ground level, support required does differ.
GeoSquare can assist you in solving key issues in this area and we supply the following general services:
- Hydrochemical assessments and water quality
- Hydrochemical modelling
- Mine water management
- Mine water or waste water discharge option assessments
- Conceptualisation of built environments (TSF, Waste Rock, Mine Sites, Tenements, Landfills)
- Chemical data analysis for regulatory compliance and planning
- Risk assessments and exposure evaluations
- Treatment options which are associated with mass and flow balance assessments