- This agreement, the GeoSquare Website, and the acquisition of products and services via the GeoSquare Website, are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, and courts of appeal from them, for determining any dispute concerning this agreement, the GeoSquare Website, or the acquisition of products and services via the GeoSquare Website.
- You irrevocably waive any objection to the venue of any legal process on the basis that the process has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Should any clause or part thereof of these Terms and Conditions be found to be void, unenforceable or invalid, then it is severed from this agreement, leaving the remainder in full force and effect, provided that the severance has not altered the basic nature of this agreement.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from error, GeoSquare Trust does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Website.
- All information is subject to change without notice.
- GeoSquare Trust does not guarantee that the GeoSquare Website or any third party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the GeoSquare Website will be uninterrupted.
- All terms implied by law, except those which can not be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
- Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, GeoSquare Trust, and its directors, associated members, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the services provided by GeoSquare Trust through the GeoSquare Website, any material on this website, any third party material, or from access to the GeoSquare Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
- The liability of GeoSquare Trust for breach of a condition or warranty implied by law, and which cannot be excluded, is limited, to the extent possible and at GeoSquare Trust option, to the supply of the goods or services again, the repair of the goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Third Party Websites
- The GeoSquare Website may contain links to third party websites. GeoSquare Trust does not sponsor or endorse the operators or content of any linked websites. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, GeoSquare Trust makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any linked websites, material or products or services.
- The geosquare.com.au website (“GeoSquare Website”) is owned and operated by GeoSquare Trust (ABN 33 617 866 445).
- Unless otherwise stated, the material within this website is copyright of GeoSquare Trust. No part may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without specific written permission of GeoSquare Trust.